This phase deals with the design of the extended work plan, the general monitoring thereof (of scope, time and costs), exchange control, threat control, and intermediate and final assessments. It also deals with the general coordination of the work carried out by the partners, the planning of working sessions, as well as the communication with the project committee and different programme authorities. It is performed by the Project Coordinator (PC) appointed by the LP.
Start date: 2013-02-01
End date: 2015-06-30
This phase involves the monitoring of the general financial and administrative tasks for the project, thus ensuring compliance with the rules established by the MED programme. It also includes the drafting of common guidelines and constant advice for all partners. This phase also deals with the preparation of global financial reports, as well as their presentation before the certificate authority. It is performed by the Financial Manager (FM) appointed by the LP.
This phase includes:
- Design of the project's corporate image.
- Design and follow-up of the communication plan.
Implementation of the general communication activities of the project:
- Design and management of the general website.
- Planning press conferences and submitting press releases.
- Publication of fliers and similar materials (in four languages).
- Promotion of events on a national scale (Workshops, seminars, etc.).Start date: 2013-06-01
- Training workshops for internal administrators and users of the implemented PCS and internal management programmes linked to them.
- Design of a specific methodology.
- Development of materials and knowledge pills. Knowledge pills would be short videos, showing the real use of PCS. These pills would be useful for classroom and online training, and as a support repository for all users.
- Design of a sustainability scheme.
- Implementation of the sustainability scheme (meeting with decision-making politicians, development of a virtual technical forum, participation in sectorial conferences, preparation of technical reports, etc.)
- Participation in the groups created by the Joint Technical Secretariat of the MED programme.
Setting the minimum requirements to be covered by every implemented PCS and intra-port communication system
The project will not create new models of harmonisation, but it will be based on previously developed ones. A document including the different works and official recommendations and guidelines shall be drafted. The document shall include explicit recommendations for the project itself.
The minimum requirements to be fulfilled by each PCS shall be defined jointly.
Each port shall report on its current situation (study/report), and on the modifications, improvements, acquisitions and new developments which are to be implemented (specific improvement action plan) in order to comply with the minimum requirements established. Finally, a specific plan for each port will be approved, as well as the bases for developing an intra-port intra-comm.
Start date: 2013-04-05
End date: 2013-08-31