Work package 2. Information and awareness raising
Phase 2.1: Design of the general communication activities for the project
This phase includes:
- Design of the project's corporate image.
- Design and follow-up of the communication plan.
Start date: 2013-02-01
End date: 2013-05-31
Phase 2.2: Implementation of the general communication activities
Implementation of the general communication activities of the project:
- Design and management of the general website.
- Planning press conferences and submitting press releases.
- Publication of fliers and similar materials (in four languages).
- Promotion of events on a national scale (Workshops, seminars, etc.).Start date: 2013-06-01
End date: 2015-06-30
Phase 2.3: Training
- Training workshops for internal administrators and users of the implemented PCS and internal management programmes linked to them.
- Design of a specific methodology.
- Development of materials and knowledge pills. Knowledge pills would be short videos, showing the real use of PCS. These pills would be useful for classroom and online training, and as a support repository for all users.
Start date: 2013-05-15
End date: 2015-01-31
Phase 2.4: Effects capitalization and assurance in long termThis phase includes:
- Design of a sustainability scheme.
- Implementation of the sustainability scheme (meeting with decision-making politicians, development of a virtual technical forum, participation in sectorial conferences, preparation of technical reports, etc.)
- Participation in the groups created by the Joint Technical Secretariat of the MED programme.
Start date: 2013-04-01
End date: 2015-06-05